You won't even miss the meat in this veggie-packed stir-fry!
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 (12 oz) pkg frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- ¾ cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
1. Prepare the rice. Remove the stem and seeds from the bell pepper and chop. Cut the broccoli florets into smaller pieces.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the onions and cook 2 min., until soft. Add the bell pepper, broccoli, carrots, and edamame. Season with salt (in moderation). Cook 5 min., stirring often.
3. Add the stir-fry sauce and brown rice. Cook 3 min., until vegetables are tender, stirring often. Serve and garnish with sesame seeds.